Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The End of Summer: Black Dog Part Deux

And we came back for breakfast! The Black Dog actually has two locations and when our original breakfast choices were closed, we decided to check out the other.  Now, I'm a HUGE breakfast aficionado so when I saw our options being pretty limited to bagels and breakfast pastries, I was a little disappointed.  No omelets, no buy!

But, surprise, surprise when my bagel sandwich utterly blew my mind with its high quality.  Though just two fried eggs, swiss cheese, and bacon on an everything bagel, these items combined Voltron-like to perform possibly the  greatest bagel sandwich in the universe.  And since I'm too weak for regular coffee, I enjoyed a delightful caramel latte, pinky fully extended.  

My son enjoyed smashing the crap out of his corn muffin.  
With humble origins comes this Amazing breakfast for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment