Saturday, April 13, 2013

Good Reads: You make this so much easier!

As a lapsed writer with more opinions than time to craft carefully-worded essays, my rediscovery of Good Reads has been a blessing as a means to organize my brief thoughts on books I've read.  While I rarely get through more than 10 pages of a book at night without falling asleep and have very few days at work where I'm not so busy that I can sit down for a lunch break with my Kindle, I've managed to get through enough stories this past year to create a few pellet reviews that I'll be doling out on the site over the next week or so.  My ability to critique books only slightly surpasses my ability to critique music ("Boy, that song sure was...fast?", "I think it had some words about stuff") so these will hopefully contain enough of my writing style to be read without much wincing.  Maybe you could let me know how that works?

No comments:

Post a Comment