Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!


On Sunday, my littlest turned one-year old.  He was great at eating cake, opening presents, and appreciating everything he received.  As a parent, it wasn't so much that we'll have to store half of them away for his second birthday which we definitely appreciated.  My wife created a fabulous monkey theme topped off by a superior cake.



Best Thing Ever? In the annals of monkey themed cakes and snacks, very much so.  For my part, I finally figured out how to make my PS3 stream pictures to create a no-fuss slideshow of my family's past year, including many pictures of him growing up.  Amazing how humans can change so much in such a short time.



Thanks to everyone for coming out to celebrate with us.  It was a very special event.

No comments:

Post a Comment