Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rob's Reviews

Being an opinionated sort, I decided that is was of great import to share my reviews of things from around the world. So much stuff is crap--books, movies, TV, politics, things that happen in life--or mediocre that someone needs to point it out. So I guess I will! Though I primarily like to review things, I reserve the right to have an experimental jazz odyssey whenever I choose. Thank you, Internet, for giving me the unalienable right to be a jerk at will!

Some ground rules that may change whenever I want them to:

1) Below is my system of rating things from highest to lowest.
Best Thing Ever
Amazing
Really Good
OK
Meh
Bad
Awful
I Hate It So Very Much

2) My reviews will usually contain swear words. It's what I was famous for in college and what separates us from the dolphins in our language development. I'll try to keep them at a tolerable level and make note of posts that are a little more blue than usual. Still, I write to be understood by adults. If you are a sophisticated toddler, thanks for reading, but I don't intend to change this about myself or my humor writing.

3) Special features may include the "BUT" section in which I explain how something amazing turns into something meh or bad; the "My Mom Would Stop Watching Here" section in which I determine where exactly my sweet mother would give up on something for one of various arbitrary mom reasons; and the "Life Happens" section in which I provide caveats for why your review may be way different than mine due to subjective difference between us.

4) Comment as much as you would like. Your comments give me sustenance and immortality. Heck, suggest things for me to review. That way I can be lazy about this blog I'm doing just for fun.

And with those out of the way, here's my first review!

Rob Reviews His Blog Rules

I made them quickly as my son is asking me to take out the Rock Band drums for him to wail on. So, for now, they are OK.

1 comment:

  1. Please review the following, and in the process, take me there:

    - Aegean Restaurant in Framingham
    - Allora's in Marlboro
    - the Strand Theatre in Clinton
    - dining on our deck (this one I will treat you to)
    - the Sam Adams Beer tour
    - Chloe's in Hudson

    Thanks honey!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete